The CCC Difference:
• Commercial Cost Control has generated many millions in financial benefits for our client property owners since 1996. We only serve "Owners".
• As a boutique specialty firm and through its proprietary processes, CCC makes available to all businesses the benefits previously only enjoyed by the leading Fortune 500 companies.
• Our team consists of Project Managers, Engineers, Architects, Finance Experts, Property Managers, and Big 4 experts. We have deep experience working in the industries that we now audit.
• We are the nation’s only practice with an exclusive focus on Cost Segregation (Detailed Engineering Approach) and specialized Commercial Real Estate Audits (see Construction Cost Audits & Lease Audits).
• The IRS has very rigid qualification requirements for anyone performing Cost Segregation Studies. The IRS Audit Techniques Guide for Cost Segregation states, "an underlying assumption is that the study is performed by 'qualified' individuals or firms, such as those employing '…personnel competent in design, construction, auditing, and estimating procedures relating to building construction' (PLR 7941002)". CCC is one of only a select few national firms that have degreed Construction Engineers with hands-on field experience and substantial Big 4 Cost Segregation experience. We are the only firm that has all this and Construction Audit experts.
• Due to our expert team, business owners stand to earn substantially greater benefits from our Cost Segregation Studies (Detailed Engineering Approach), Commercial Real Estate Audits (Construction & Lease) and Financial Recovery Services.
• When you work with us, you are working with the owners of the firm and the leaders in the industry.
• Our services have been utilized to help mitigate risk and to save money on billions of dollars of our clients' assets.